Thursday, January 15, 2009

Girl Scout cookies- yum yum!

It's been a long time since we've had a Girl Scout at our house, but we have one this year. Lara's a Daisy and this year, for the first time ever, the Daisies get to sell cookies. She is SO excited! We went to the parent meeting on Tuesday night; she was pretty disappointed that she didn't get to take some home to sell right then and there. Anyway, her goal is 30 boxes (which shouldn't be too tough, I hope) and if the troop reaches their goal, they all get to go to Build-A-Bear. The cookies don't actually go on sale until Saturday morning- please leave a note if you're interested in some and Lara and I will get in touch with you. :)

7 comments:

Kristy said...

Count us in for sure!

Karyn said...

Thanks Kristy- she'll be by with her order form! :)

Grandma G. said...

Hooray for Lara ! I will buy some. I have to divide my orders among three girls!

Deborah said...

I totally want to buy some. I love girl scout cookies. Plus we really need to plan another game night.

Karyn said...

Deborah, we TOTALLY need a game nite! We still haven't seen your new baby-tell us when's good for you. We could do next Friday if that works. :)

Andrew and Annalise Lange said...

We want some too! Place our order and I'll send you a check or something. Or should I order them from the strange little neighbor girl? :)

Karyn said...

Do NOT order them from the strange little neighbor girl! Order them from my bug! :) Tell me what you want and we'll send them down to you or put them in the freezer and bring them to you at Lake Powell.