Friday, August 29, 2008

Finally I am excited about this year's Presidential campaign

I haven't been all that jazzed about John McCain (I'm definitely unjazzed about Obama), but now he's done something that makes me giddy. Everything I've read today about Sarah Palin convinces me that she is a lot more in line with everyday Americans than Obama, Biden, or even McCain. How cool that she has a son going off to Iraq! Anyway, hooray!!!! I might even send the RNC some money, I'm so happy!

A little P.S. to this post: I have been sitting here laughing until my eye makeup is all goopy over Dave Barry's coverage of the DNC. I stumbled across this thanks to my sil Tammy- please, please visit his site and read this for yourself. It's a good way to spend the last 51 minutes of the workday, I guarantee.

3 comments:

Mrs.Mayne said...

Jon is on the comity to collect $$ for the R. party. So if you decide you want to, he knows how to get to the right hands.

Karyn said...

Really? Is he a delegate? That's so cool!

Kristy said...

Hey Karyn...I left you something on my blog.