Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My cute kids


Check out this picture of the kids- they are adorable. School is going well so far. Eric's favorite classes are computer graphics, honors history, and weightlifting. Maddie likes 6th grade- all of her buddies are in her class. Kelson has discovered the classics and is reading them all (he's in King Arthur right now). And Lara's enjoying 1st grade and Mrs. Karren's "fly jar". She is extremely dramatic (as most of you know) and every day is like a soap opera. Troy is teaching all the sections of history this year so you know he's a happy guy. I think he's a little disappointed that he didn't get to wear a PE whistle, though. I'm still adjusting to a quiet house. :)

6 comments:

Jules said...

That is a great picture of your kids! Come take one of mine for me. How are things going? Kelson is a hoot in class. It's so cute--he and Lara sit together at lunch every day.

Kristy said...

Well if you want to break your peace and quiet I've got 2 loaner boys I can send your way ANY time! :0)

I'm loving Maddi's new haircut!

Tammy said...

Maddie looks so much like you Karyn! They are all very cute.

Tara said...

Cute kids! How can you stand all those dimples everywhere!

Loni said...

MAN!!! those are some DANG cute kids!!!

Grandma G. said...

Wow ! Those are some of the cutest kids I have ever seen ! Tell them all to keep up the good work. Love to you all