Thursday, October 2, 2008

It's Eric's Birthday!



I can't believe my little boy is 16!!! He hasn't been too interested in driving yet, but he's plenty interested in the womenfolk. Apparently the bishop gave him the green light for kissing at his interview last week- I told him he might be broadly interpreting whatever the bishop actually said. :) In any case, I love this kid so much- he is one of my best friends (I know that sounds corny) but we have so much fun together. Our brains work on the same wavelength- kind of a dangerous situation. . .

Last night his friends Michelle and Olivia stuck hearts all over in our front yard. I'm posting a picture- I think it's called a heart attack. Troy, Eric, and I went out for breakfast (took a little break from school) and then another surprise at school from Aunt Tiffany. More fun awaits tonight- we're going to Olive Garden. . .

4 comments:

Kristy said...

My kids got the biggest kick out of the hearts in your yard.

He's such a cute boy. He's so nice and friendly and always says hi!

Yeah...tell him that kissing is overrated...at least until you are 20 something. ;)

Happy Birthday Eric!

Tammy said...

Happy birthday, Eric!!! Remember that those girls have cooties ;p

jaredandjeni said...

Happy Birthday, Eric!! Sounds like you are having some fun celebrations!

Loni said...

Happy Birthday Eric!!! Hope you had a GREAT day!